Friday, September 18, 2009

JOB HUNTING, So Haunted...

Grrr...!! I schooled for 4 years in a nursing school, I've been to a lot of difficulties, hardships, insomniacs, depressions, and almost risk my life just to finish nursing. And so I graduated already, I love that feeling of success comes into me, and all that I've been doing and my parents sacrifices had a very good outcome, and everything is doing good, doing well, doing fine. And finally I took my review for 2 months after a week of my graduation. Another burden, another sacrifices, another mansion to be sold out but another determination to take to achieve the best title of all of becoming a Registered Nurse here in the our land. And so my determination had lives up again. At last after 21 years of being into school, leeching to parents hardwork were over.

And here I am now, the June 2009 Board Exam Passer, is still jobless, still at home, very bored, alone and just wasting every single minute of time. I went to several hospitals here in our province, some were good at me and some were not. I thought after having that prestigious title of mine, everything will go smoothly but I am wrong. Question?? why it should be like this? why does the kind of employment process in this land is so slow, as slow as a turtle struggle to win against that rabbit. At first job hunting excites me as I really want to work, to practice what I've learn in school, to practice what I had hardly gone through during those days I'm in school. It excites me most because I thought I have already the qualities to qualify for work, but sadly my expectation lives me up that much.

HAVE HOPE...

Still I have hopes, I have still those encouragements coming from the people around me. I won't quit, I wont loss, I know I am still at the start of achieving my dreams. KAYA KO 'TO, KAYA NATIN 'TO, AT LALONG MAS KAKAYANIN PA AT GAWING MABUTI MAIIGI ANG ATING GINAGAWA DIBA?

No comments: